Make a Journal post on dA, this should contain the top 10 things you want for holiday wishes! These wishes can be anything, anything at all. From something as small as an icon just for you to things like a new car computer or maybe even a house. The important thing is that these things are something that you seriously, and truly want.
If it's a real life item, not art or things that can be posted to dA, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, it can be your email or even your address, just some way where Santa (or one of his Elves) can get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread!
Surf around your Friends List (or friends' friends... or just random journals) to see who has posted their list... Here comes the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true! Some times, one person's trash is another's treasure. If you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you're not/won't use -- DO IT!
You need not spend money on these wishes if you do not want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's Holiday Elf. -- Spread the Joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not, totally up to you.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, no strings, no nothing. Give, and you may receive. And you'll have the Joy of knowing you made someone's Holiday Special.
1. A nice pair of bluetooth headphones. Old ones are just about dead.
2. Subscriptions for DigitalFX magazine, Audible, CMYX magazine, Spotify, etc. Because reasons.
3. Art of my characters, always.
4. A new laptop bag that would fit my 15'' macbook. Old one is falling apart and I'd like to carry a bag around rather than a giant backpack everywhere.
6. A pet pigeon/dove/bird. Except right now where I live doesn't allow animals.
7. Cool board games.
8. It would be really cool to be able to see some of my friends on here in real life (looking at you Sumoka )
8. A damascus steel pocketknife.
10. Been having a hard time thinking of things past number 5 so this will be a free pass.
Just kind of doing it for fun. I think it's neat to see people's priorities in how they approach things like this